Post-Decree Modifications

Effective & Affordable Representation

Post-Decree Modifications

Do You Need to Modify the Terms of Your Divorce in OH?

Just because your divorce is finalized doesn’t necessarily mean that you need to deal with the terms laid out in the decree for the rest of your life. Circumstances can, and often do change, and there are laws in place that can allow you to renegotiate the terms to better suit your needs. Whether your ex-spouse violated a court order relating to your divorce, if new disputes have arisen, or if you need to revisit the terms of your divorce for any reason, it’s important to hire an experienced attorney to work with you.

Call my office at (614) 426-8720 today to discuss your legal options over the phone.

What Issues Can A Post-Decree Motion Address?

The best way to learn whether or not your issues can be solved through a post-decree modification is to reach out to a knowledgeable family law attorney like Catherine M. White. However, some of the most common issues that it covers include:

  • Child Custody and Support: Issues including who should have primary custody of your children, visitation rights and times, child support payments, and more are one of the most common issues that can come up after a judge issues their final decree.
  • Spousal Support: There are a number of reasons why spousal support payments would need to be adjusted post-divorce, including a change of employment status that makes it difficult or even impossible to complete payments, failure to pay spousal support, an extension to the amount of time one spouse needs to make payments, and more.

Contact My Office Today To Learn More About Your Rights

As a Franklin County family law attorney for nearly 20 years, I have worked with people facing all types of issues and hardships. Through my efforts, I have helped my clients secure the legal outcomes they needed to move on with their lives in the best position possible. I am committed to helping each person I work with find what they deserve, all while providing them the guidance that they need. Call my office at (614) 426-8720 today to learn more about what I can do for you and your family.

Contact me today to learn more about what I can do to help you in your time of need.

Effective and Affordable Representation
Divorce & Custody Lawyer